Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Jquery moving Boxes issue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jfw

I am very new to this whole subject and so there is the potential for this problem to be a non problem and more an ignorance issue. I am in the process of building a site that contains the offending page located here:
    http://www.draft360.co.uk/kammerlings/drinks2.html#&slider1=2

my issue is…. when I navigate to this page from one of the others within the site, and then click the “back” button within the browser, it takes several clicks until the browser actually returns me to the previous page.

If anyone has any advice I would be really grateful.

Thankyou

TT_Mark

Hmm…not even a DocType? You seem to be trying to run before you can walk.

Do you need to use

when you are targeting the surrounding

with JQuery and not the link itself? Not too sure on this, but maybe try removing the tag and seeing if this will help

jfw

This is just a test bed, but absolutely, I feel you are correct about the running before walking statement. I have tried your suggestion, with no success. But this does raise my awareness of perhaps tidying this all up a bit before I go any further. Thanks for you help.

vanita

On Sale Moving Boxes & Moving Supplies Cheap Discount prices. Free shipping on Sale moving supplies and moving boxes all orders Fast delivery.
    moving boxesYour text to link…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.