Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript jQuery Cycle by malsup Thumbnail Nav Modification Question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    charlie
    Participant

I would like to use Cycle by malsup with Thumbnails like in this example, but, is there a way I can avoid adding a separate unordered list to html markup that specifies thumbnail images?

This example works great, but, the thumbs need to be square and images in slider are rectangular and the pageAnchorBuilder scales the original but doesn’t crop to a different pixel ratio.

I’ve seen an example (nivo) where the “rel” attribute can be used in the to specify a path to a separate thumbnail for that slide which the javascript can “see” without needing a separate unordered list in markup.

Any suggestions? There’s probably an example of Cycle that can accomplish this somewhere… If someone can point me in right direction.

Thank you,
    CM

Taufik Nurrohman
    Participant

This should be easily resolved by replacing slide.src with silde.rel but it did not work. Anyone know why?

http://jsfiddle.net/tovic/2gktS/

charlie
    Participant

Maybe this will help explain issue…

charlie
    Participant
    Taufik Nurrohman
    Participant

Ah, OK. I understand hehe
    Now the condition is so inverted. I seem asking about this. :p

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.