- This topic is empty.
September 23, 2013 at 9:00 am #150991feinburgrlParticipant
So, I got a call from a recruiter that they were looking for a web designer to work for Verizon Wireless Corp office. I’ve had design website for over 6 years now. Learn new treads and using the latest tech. I’m not the fastest coder in the world but I get along when coding. Well the job is for 6+ months and pay is 26/hr. If I get the job, I use online sites to get information about stuff if I for get or need to freshen on something. Will it be a problem when working for a company like this? I know a lot of web designer to so because you can’t remember everything. I’ve never work for a company just for web design stuff only. Position Details is below thanks! Nervous that if I get the job, I will mess up and loss it.
I have a 4 year degree in Graphic Design but most of my work now is web design. So I’m coming from a graphic design background which I’m a lot quicker at then web work.
6 Months + [High Possibility of Extension]
– Develop and maintain creative marketing communications using template driven technologies, HTML, CSS, Adobe, etc.
– Assist users with identifying requirements for creative content.
– Design cutting-edge websites and web based applications.
– Create concept, wireframes, graphical templates, and other graphical elements for various web based projects.
– Ensure site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout a projects lifecycle.
– Coordinate with multiple business and IT organizations on specific tasks and projects.
– Troubleshoot error messages and presentation issues.
– Write user documentation and guides.
– Manage time effectively, and work on multiple project timelines simultaneously in a demanding deadline driven environment
– Perform other duties that may include new product testing, quality assurance, documentation, and the design or modification of customer training programs.
Strong to Expert knowledge of HTML, Adobe, and CSS
– Experience with tools such as DreamWeaver
– Strong experience with IT systems, Web Content Management, etc.
– Excellent data knowledge in relation to Customer Based Marketing
– Requires considerable knowledge of computer operations, telecommunications equipment, software applications that are used within a Wireless Telecommunications environment
– Requires a bachelor’s degree and 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area – Ability to work to meet very tight deadlines
– Comfortable in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.