Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript jCarousellite–remember position on page refresh

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    rjcampbell

Hi, I have a page with a jCarousellite script that works fine. I had a problem though when trying to make the images that you click on open in a lightbox script. That is too advanced for me. So what I did was create a new html file that “mimics” how an image would look in lightbox. So far, so good.

The problem is when I close the new page, and return back to the home page, the jCarousellite slider reverts back to the first image. So say there are 10 images in the slider, and four are visible. Someone clicks on image7, which takes them to a new page that displays a larger version of image 7. They close the window, and back on the homepage, all they can see is images 1-4, until they click a few times to ultimately get to image number 8.

Hopefully that wasn’t too complicated. I know next to nothing about jQuery so I am lost here. I did a search online and maybe it is an “afterEnd” function, but I don’t know how to write one or even how it’s applicable to my scenario. So with all that said, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my code:

$(document).ready(function() {
    $(“.slider”).jCarouselLite({
    speed: 100,
    visible: 4,
    btnPrev: “.previous”,
    btnNext: “.next”,

});

});

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.