Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Javascript Readings! Anyone know any?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Thadley
    Participant

Hello everyone!

I’m actually quite horrible at javascript and was wondering if anyone knew any websites that had great information about javascript and jQuery, that covers the basics to advanced stuff.

I would like to really take the time to read about everything to fully understand it because as of right now it seems like i’m “attempting” to code and it’s like I don’t know what anything does, or the expected syntax.

If anyone would have any reading resources that covers those things, I would love to know them!

Thanks a bunch guys!

Johnnyb

I can’t speak highly enough about the video series’ on lynda.com. The authors there really know their stuff and start from the basics to really give you a strong basis in best practices. I’ve used it for learning a range of things from jquery and php to html5 canvas and drupal. It’s well worth the price of an annual subscription in my opinion.

Thadley
    Participant

Sweet man! Thanks a lot! I’ll definitely check into that site! Any other you recommend that will help in jQuery, PHP and html5 css3?

Let me know :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.