Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Italicize font the oposite direct?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    PicnicTutorials
    Participant

I asked for a code solution not personal preferences. No biggy I’m just not a fan of it in forums. UX? User experience I presume. I’m not on my site for one. And two I speak my mind weather people like it or not. Some find that comforting while others prefer to be caudaled.

cnwtx

The short reason why I didn’t was that I also needed both the normal slanted and italic slanted versions as well, and didn’t want to have to download two different fonts.

Alen
    Participant

You started a new thread with one line question. Without any explanation or introduction of the problem you are interested solving. And when people, who are answering, **out of context**, try to get some sense of what, why, etc., you become condescending and rude.

We actually helped you solve the problem. Be thankful. Dirtbag.

PicnicTutorials
    Participant

I was thankful and showed my appreciation to the solver. It was only later I showed unappreciation for said comments. If you can’t tell I’m not fond of being told what to do. I blame that on my dad.

Truce. I don’t want to argue anymore. Agree to disagree. :)

cnwtx

“Truce. I don’t want to argue anymore. Agree to disagree. :)”

Deal. :)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.