Give help. Get help.

  • # May 24, 2009 at 11:00 pm

    Hey what is symbol in the middle called? Also how do you make one like that in photoshop or illustrator?


    # May 25, 2009 at 12:42 am

    Simply looks like a "Crest", I don’t know if there’s a specific Italian name for it.

    # May 25, 2009 at 1:40 pm

    I don’t think there’s a name for it. It’s just a decorative symbol.

    I don’t think there’s an "easy" way to make one (besides searching the interwebs for free icons that look like that). You’d have to just use a graphic design program to draw one…

    They say V is for Vendetta, but they could be wrong…

    # May 25, 2009 at 2:11 pm

    Actually I thought it was the roman numeral for 5.

    # May 25, 2009 at 11:31 pm

    If anyone happens to see something similar for photoshop please let me know. I would really like to download one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.