Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Issue with Macs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kaisera
    Participant

Hi all,

Please see this page: http://www2.centro.net/marketing-to-millennials-infographic

This was coded for me. The form should be to the right of the content and on all PC browsers it is. On my Retina 15inch mac, the form falls below the content (as if the responsive design was off). If I change the resolution of my mac to the highest (non scaled) the problem goes away. But as soon as I turn it back to Retina and move the browser it jumps down. I’m thinking it has something to do with the media queries but I don’t know enough to dig deep. For me this problem is in Chrome and Safari but not Firefox (All latest versions.)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

kaisera
    Participant

Thanks. Definitely trying to learn. I’m ok with CSS but the whole responsive thing is new to me. I’ll play around with the viewport width maybe?

Thanks again

kaisera
    Participant

I changed form box to 264 but the issue persists. This seems to also be an issue on non-retina macs. No matter how big the browser is the form is always below.

On a PC i can recreate it with sizing the browser down but it works on most common resolutions.

On Mac Firefox it behaves as expected. Could be some sort of Mac Chrome/Safari issue?

Thanks

kaisera
    Participant

I did, didn’t have an effect.

Weird…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.