The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS is this a parallax effect?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #163037

    check here:
    the top when you scroll… is that what they are calling parallax?

    where can i read up on such things.
    also i disabled js and it still works so do i need js or some implementations of it are easier and done with pure css?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.