Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Is there a way to embed an .eps in a pdf

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    remmie

Hi,

I’m working on a product catalogue type website, one of the key fuynctionalities will be that the user is going to be able to create dynamic pdf’s on a website. This website will have numerous products, each product has several features (such as size, colour, etc). All the product information is stored in an SQL database. The user will be able to select the information they want about a specific product and generate a pdf based on their selection. The problem we’re facing is that one of the features is represented by a complex vector drawing. We can convert the vector to a .jpg and embed it in the .pdf but the client isn’t terribly happy with the result. They don’t want to manually go through and convert all the drawings because there’s over 1000…I was wondering if anyone knows of anything we could use for this or has come across something like this.

Thank you in avdance for any advice!

chrisburton
    Participant
    remmie

Thank you for that! I will take a look and see if that’s appropriate to our situation.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.