Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other iPhone web design ebooks?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    seedorf

I was wondering if anyone has heard of the above. I just recently started reading ebooks on my iphone and it have found it to be a much better experience than i expected. However only a few titles have found their way to a compatible ebook format. When i say compatible iPhone format, i mean a text document with added functionalities such as bookmarking and searching as seen on some iPhone ebook readers such as Stanza (this requires the ebook to be in a format such as epub). The format in question has a lot in common with a PDF but with a similar markup to HTML.

For the people that understand my above query, i would like to know if any of you have stumbled across this.

Thanks in advance.

ritesh

today iphone and android’s market value is very biggest so i think to learn and developed and work on these technology

Johnnyb

Hey seedorf! I’m in the same boat as you, as I love reading books on my phone for the sheer convenience of it, and the fact that I can just read a page or two here and there when I have a spare moment.

If you haven’t already you should download iBooks. It has a store linked to it where you download a huge array of various titles, including many web design/development books.

iBooks itself is a very easy to use and feature-full app, with bookmarking, quicklinks and even a page turn effect! Very fancy.

You can also use it to read PDFs, I used it to read the PDF version of ‘Digging into WordPress’.

It’s free, just search for it at the app store.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.