Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other IPad Pro for coding ? instead of macbook

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    OrangeBruce
    Participant

First post, just signed up. Halfway through community college WEB110 HTML & CSS and loving it. Disclaimer: Apple fanboy. Any thoughts or successes on buying 12.9″ IPad Pro (cellular) with keyboard & Bluetooth mouse to code when I am not @ my 5k IMac or lab? I just don’t want a MacBook really. Taking JS this summer. Thx! My Prof pulls up CSS Tricks a lot, as do I.

Senff
    Participant

Since you’re an Apple fanboy: what’s stopping you?

I’m not an Apple fan, so I have no actual opinion on this, but I do know that if you’re a fanboy of anything (not you in particular, but everyone in general), you end up buying what you had initially in mind most of the time anyway.

OrangeBruce
    Participant

Although I have a great sense of humor, serious replies greatly appreciated.

OrangeBruce
    Participant

Just noticed you’re a Mod. My sincerest apologies for my earlier blunt reply regarding serious replies. Believe me it won’t happen again….today. Cheers.

Senff
    Participant

No apologies needed, I can see how my reply could be perceived as less-than-serious….but yes, I was actually 100% serious. :)

bearhead
    Participant

Is the ipad pro available with OSX? If so, I don’t see why you couldn’t use it for webdesign…

If it only comes with iOS, then I would think you would have a lot less options as far as your tech stack goes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.