Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS IPAD grrrrr !

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    saxrub
    Participant

Hello everyone
    Here is a page http://wnat.fr/cssmenu_test.php
    In this page, the menu adapts to the screen resolution on all materials except on iPad on which menu is shown open and the links are not active.
    It works on iPhone!
    An idea ?

Atelierbram
    Participant

Is this solved? Tested on iPad(2), and works for me: menu is closed on portrait, and adapts when going from portrait to landscape mode, so I don’t know what the problem really is.

saxrub
    Participant

No, I still have the problem on a IPAD Air

Atelierbram
    Participant
    @media all and (max-width: 768px), only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2) and (max-width: 1024px), only screen and (min--moz-device-pixel-ratio: 2) and (max-width: 1024px), only screen and (-o-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2/1) and (max-width: 1024px), only screen and (min-device-pixel-ratio: 2) and (max-width: 1024px), only screen and (min-resolution: 192dpi) and (max-width: 1024px), only screen and (min-resolution: 2dppx) and (max-width: 1024px) {
      #cssmenu {
        width: 100%;
      }
    }

Maybe you caught an exception with this iPad air on this giant media-query (, which looks over-complicated to me). As long as it works you are fine, what can I say …, personally I like to keep things simple.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.