Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS iOS7 Not Loading CSS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    alancrissey
    Participant

I’ve now run into a strange iOS7 bug twice. On two projects now, iOS7 has failed to load any CSS (which is one concatenated file) at all when testing on the iPad. On the first project it turned out to be a CSS3 spin animation which used keyframes and we were able to fix it easily. On my current project, there are no CSS3 animations used anywhere. The path to the CSS file is correct but the file is blank when I inspect it through Safari directly on the iPad. On desktop browsers the file isn’t blank and renders fine.

I don’t have an example up yet to show because it’s a local dev branch at the moment but I just wanted to see if anyone else has run into this. Thanks.

Senff
    Participant

Sure I’ve had situations like that. But every time it was a different cause (and hence, different solution).

What I mean is that without actually seeing your particular situation, it’s kind of impossible for us to help you to be honest. It could be anything that causes it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.