Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS iOS 7 is screwing up my hi-res.css menu buttons

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    drotar
    Participant

little help if you could. I designed a web menu for my iPhone websites and used a high-res.css meta tag that would use a colored high res menu button if a retina screen was being used. this worked perfectly on ios6. however, i noticed the other day after updating to ios7 that the menu and close high res buttons are now horribly pixelated on the same phones using ios7. has anybody else experienced this and do you have a work around?

on my query.css i use the webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio2

/* hi-res */
    @import url(“hi-res.css”) only screen
    and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2),
    only screen and (-moz-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2),
    only screen and (min-device-pixel-ratio: 2);

the one of many sites of mine where this is occurring is : http://www.johnbehring.tv

my high-res.css is this:

.close-btn { background: #000 url(“../img/[email protected]”) left center no-repeat !important;/CONTROLS PHONE MENU FEATURES/ -webkit-background-size: 1.875em 1.875em; -moz-background-size: 1.875em 1.875em; background-size: 1.875em 1.875em; }

.nav-btn { background: #000 url(“../img/[email protected]”) left center no-repeat !important; -webkit-background-size: 1.875em 1.5em; -moz-background-size: 1.875em 1.5em; background-size: 1.875em 1.5em; }

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. my email address is [email protected]

thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.