Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Internet Explorer Loading

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    brent_james

This is really driving me nuts the page was loading fine on IE 9 for the most part, but now it doesn’t load the page correctly unless refreshed. If anyone uses IE can you let me know how the page looks in case its just my computer.

it should be displaying a grid layout.

here

Senff
    Participant

Three things that break things in IE:

1. You’re loading the first script before the tag.
    2. In the first script right after the tag, remove the comma after the last parameter: allow_resize: true,
    3. You’re also loading that same script in main.js (also with the comma at the end).

brent_james

I did what you said and edited the (allow_resize:true) and i even tried moving the .js around to see if would affect load time, but unfourtunatly it seems to be doing the same thing. But I think i does have to do with the pretty photo script because this is what I see in IE, the magnify is loading across the page until i refresh then its fine.

Here

brent_james

So whatever I did the page images load vertically first then load the layout after a few seconds. Any idea how to fix this?

It used to load all the images at the same time in their proper position.

Senff
    Participant

You still have a script there before the .

Another thing that might cause it, is that in your code, your jQuery plugin comes before you load the jQuery library.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.