Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Internet Explorer CSS issues

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JCampos

First off I want to say thanks to Chris Coyier for his helpful tutorials on working with WordPress.

So on to my issue. I’m having a problem with a website I just created not working right. On the live site (www.jzubire.com/wordpress)(its still being tested) the input fields for email, url, and website on the comment forms aren’t showing up the way they should, but on firefox they do. Whats also giving me problems is that on my local test server it shows up fine. I’m only having problems on the live site in IE (v9). So I can’t really narrow down the problem. I appreciate any help with this.

Senff
    Participant

Can you define what the issue is exactly? What do you mean by “they aren’t showing up the way they should”? The contact form looks fine to me in my IE9.

JCampos

The input fields for Name, website, and email are coming up pink when I look at it in IE. They should be a lightgray background with icons for each in the fields.

dfogge
    Participant

hmm i just checked on firefox and ie9 and they both appear to be the same light gray.

maybe try clearing your cache?

JCampos

could it be something with my IE then, something in the cache that will store old CSS settings? I’ve never heard of this happening before.

JCampos

I cleared my cache, and it worked. I never thought it would be something so simple. Thanks for setting me straight.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.