Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Integrating a form on a website template with google forms

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    totallynew
    Participant

I downloaded and edited a web template and i’m stuck at getting a form to work. The template has a form which displays blanks of Name, Email and Message. I really need to get it working. It would be nice if i could integrate the blanks with google forms.

Beverleyh
    Participant

Sorry but we can’t help you without more information.

You say you’re stuck at getting a form to work, but don’t say what you’ve tried/attempted in order to get it to work, and in what way it isn’t working as expected. For example, maybe AJAX posting is failing or your PHP processing script isn’t sending all the field data gathered by your form. We would need to see your processing script and form markup to be able to offer suggestions. You could also check your error logs for clues.

Or maybe you haven’t got that far? If that’s the case, you have more research ahead of you. Try searching for form processing tutorials or Google form integration, and try stuff out.

If you hit a specific problem, feel free to post again with details of the part that’s causing you troubles. Also include your form HTML and your processing script.

Unfortunately, it is unlikely that somebody will do the work for you and give you a complete script on request. You need to give us something to work with and show evidence of having done much of the work yourself before we can help with troubleshooting suggestions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.