Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Information held in a contact form only when clicked from a certain link ….

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JosiahB

Hey!

So I have made a confirmation email where there is a button you can click to confirm your request, but I want it to take them to my websites contact form with some pre-filled information in the message box …

So, number 1: I do not know how to have the contact form on my website appear (since it is brought down by js) only from that link when the page is loaded

Number 2: Not sure how to have pre-filled in text on the contact form when click only from that link

Not sure if this is even possible … but any help in the matter would be appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!

JosiahB

oh, I forgot, here is the link to my website … http://josiahbphotography.hostei.com/

JosiahB

Well I am pretty new to web development and this is only my first real website … what would be an example of where a user would not be running javascript?

Thanks for your advice

JosiahB

Thank you very much for all your advice and help … this is what I had in mind to happen … https://us5.admin.mailchimp.com/templates/preview-template?id=24889 … click on the confirm button and it takes you to your default email server with pre-incerted information and then you send the message … that is exactly what I wanted to happen but just on my website through my contact form (I just thought it would look more professional)

I am sorry about not taking off the disabled-right click … I just thought for the people that I would be dealing with would (for the most part) have no idea how to go into the page source and save one of my images …

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.