Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Infogrid – Hide when clicking outside the grid

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    strager

Bingo :) – Everything seems to be working great! Thanks again for your help! – I saw your comment in the code and I can’t add a “credits” link anywhere sadly, but I may be able to swing adding a link in the comments. Unfortunately this is going to be used on a MAJOR (F. 500) website (You’d think I’d get a budget to get this done right?) and they wouldn’t go for putting anything overt.

Paulie_D

> I can’t add a “credits” link anywhere sadly

humans.txt

http://humanstxt.org/

strager

So everything is all done, and I’m talking to my boss about putting a Humans.txt in there. I have seen one small issue that’s plaguing me (no one else has noticed yet thankfully). When using IE, when I click on an item the last item will occasionally get pushed down to the next line for a second than pop back up. This seems to happen multiple times rapidly. I saw your note in the js file so I’m not sure if it’s related to that issue you solved, or if it just happens to sound similar. Any idea what I can do to solve this? I’ve tried making the whole thing smaller, but it still seems to occur.

EDIT: I’ve also made each block a little smaller individually and that doesn’t fix it either :(

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.