Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other In need of a reliable PSD to XHTML/CSS Service?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    __
    Participant

+1.

Everyone who is trying to find “the best PSD-to-HTML” service needs to just accept the fact that there is no such thing.

these boards are not for spam sir. They are for the vibrant community who frequents them to learn.

++1

ReliablePSD
    Participant

Hey fellas!

The OP had one goal with this thread, and that was to find out about some good PSD to HTML services. By giving a recommendation… I think technically I’m the only NON-spammer here! ;-) haha.

Anyway, OP asked for recommendations, so I’ve thrown one out there. Do you have one yourself?

Otherwise, while you’re posing an interesting debate, it looks like it’s better posed in a thread titled, “Why I think PSD to HTML is outdated”.

In that other thread, I’d be happy to contribute with my own ideas and theories (and obviously not pitch our service – since in that scenario it WOULD be spam, while here recommending our service is actually answering the OP’s question).

Peace, and best of luck out there,
    David

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘In need of a reliable PSD to XHTML/CSS Service?’ is closed to new replies.