Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Image/span fade-in with JS and CSS swapping.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ampitere
    Participant

Alright so I already have a system setup to show a paragraph and switch an image out for each link on one of the pages on my website. What I’m looking to do is add a fade-in transition effect on the image and paragraph to make it look a bit smoother and less choppy. I have been trying to do this myself, but being the JS/jQuery noob that I am failed miserably. I also tried using CSS3 but haven’t had the chance to really learn that either.

If anyone has a simple solution for this, please let me know. If it’s going to take a obsessive amount of additions then odds are I will just leave it as is. Thanks.

motoxer4533

Without seeing what you’ve tried, its hard to diagnose what to do. But, have you tried using jQuery’s fadeIn() ?

http://api.jquery.com/fadeIn/

Ampitere
    Participant

I’m using CSS to have spans linked to links that change on hover of a list item.
    I’m using JS to swap images on hover of a list item as well.

I’d like to make it so they both fade in and out when they swap. If you need any more information I will try to give as much as possible but I cannot publish any content from the website.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.