Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS images aren’t coming up.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    clockwork

hello,

i am trying to get some images to show up. i’m banging my head against the keyboard in frustration.

heres the site.. http://www.marineflora.com and the treasurechest image is in the /images/ directory. what the heck am i doing wrong??

TheDoc

If the treasurechest picture is in a folder called images, you need to link to that folder. You currently have:

It should be:

Except it looks like that doesn’t work either – are you sure you’ve uploaded the image to your server?

clockwork

thanks for the tip, the image is now displaying however the text from another div is up into the first div.

clockwork

how can i force the text safari treasure to the left and the image to the right?

i gave each of them separate classes and put the east and west pix padding on each class amount different.. it still doesn’t place them on the same line on different ends of the div..

clokey2k
    Participant

the ‘p’ is a block element – it fills the whole width. You can either ‘float’ the image to the right or include the image in the ‘p’.

*EDIT* or both; there are too many ways to skin this cat.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.