Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Image has a strange horizontal line/dash. Onhover it’s removed.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tacrown

All images in this gallery include what looks to be a partial horizontal line or dash on the left side of the image. The CSS was altered, and then this issue was noticed. Unfortunately, there are no change logs available. On mouse hover the line disappears as desired. The goal is to obviously remove this dash/line.

Any ideas? Thank you.

noahgelman
    Participant

If you had a link it wouldn’t take more then a few seconds to bug test. Without seeing it it’s really hard. Could be one of a dozen things.

tacrown

Ok. Thanks. Its offline right now…dev’n it. Its part of an ASPX integration so i will pull it from that and post in an HTML file. I will post in 5min & let you know once i do.

tacrown

Well, oddly enough, now that i have it online it is behaving slightly different. Now i notice the issue on active or when you click on the image (in the display no the thumbs.). I also noticed the rollovers are not working either now (page 1, 2 prev, next) above and below the thumbs but that is another issue.

Here is the example: http://uxtest.info/gallery.html

Thanks again.

tacrown

UPDATE: I did not include the global file. Its updated now. Please refresh.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.