Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other IE7 bug in my beautiful menu. Links don’t seem to work.Help..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JuliaHolland
    Participant

Hi guys,
    My very first website is finally looking like it should. Except for IE7. The second level menu doesn’t behave anymore as it should. Take a look yourself: http://www.juliarietveld.nl (it’s my playground).

The problem is that IE7 doesn’t see the links as being links. I’ve Googled this question and tried about 10 different solutions without any succes.
    On IE6 is the menu gone all together. But I don’t even want to care about it. I’ll leave my mobile phone in the header of this website asking IE6 users to call me so I can save these pour people.

Please, help me with an advice. Thank you! It’s a first time I experience this cross browsers problem. Nou I understand why almost all web developers are bold. :-)

Julia

avkash4n4u
    Participant

Hi Julia,
    Problem is with relative position in “container” div. remove it and do one another thing with the “marqueeContainer” div, give z-index it to -1. now your drop down menu will popup in front of your slider.

By removing position from “container” div it will enable horizontal scroll, my suggestion is if possible make whole banner and navigation structure simple instead using too many relative and absolute div.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.