Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other IE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

….

TT_Mark

Lol, I’ve seen some stupid posts in my time, but yours has to be the worst!

You do know that the HTML5 spec has not been finalised yet?

Not only that, but why criticise browser makers when you aren’t even bothering to attempt HTML 5 on your own site. You include Remy Sharp’s HTML5 Shiv, but don’t actually use any HTML5 elements except the Doctype, rendering the inclusion of the Shiv absolutely useless!

Also…Do not, under any circumstances, come on here and criticise browser makers when you can’t code properly. A list should not contain a div, you should not use background images for your menu when you are not providing a valid alternative for less abled people and also, your footer menus should be in lists rather than having each individual element in a paragraph separated by another paragraph which is just a line break

Grow up, learn how to do things properly and then come back when you have something valid to say

jamygolden

This smells of troll.

TT_Mark

No, this smells of uneducated 16 year old who thinks he knows more than he does :-p

SaraMarie

My vote is for “troll.” Or person angry that HTML5’s popularity means he has to learn something new. I see a lot of that around. Web dev isn’t a good place for those types, IMHO.

But if he only said, “IE is holding web developers and the whole Internet back and is evil” I would whole-heartedly agree. >;)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘IE’ is closed to new replies.