Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other IE for OSX ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gooseUK

Sorry if this has come up before, but what’s the best way to get IE (6&7) on OSX for testing websites on ? :oops:

I’m sorry, but that is complete bullshit.
    VM ware or Parallels is just as good, and might even be better than a normal pc. U dont have the extra pc space. U can just use the same mouse.. same keyboard. U only have to switch applications. It renders just as good as normal pc.

"box" wrote:
    Strange reaction – you believe that a synthetic virtualisation is better than the real thing? You are entitled to your opinion of course, but please have some respect for others’.

Well, I didn’t have to give such a "Strange" reaction if U didn’t give a "Strange" answer, its not about respecting opinions in this matter, It’s about the answer that u gave. U say its better to buy a extra PC, and that is absolutely not true.
    It will bring extra, un needed kosts, pc power, keyboard, mouse, monitor.. Extra space.. and time of switching between your mac and pc for testing only. I would agree with your answer if it was about using windows under mac.. This is only about testing.

The VM’s render just as good as a new pc, u do not need extra monitors, keyboards, mouses, power and space. U do need to switch between pc’s as u only need to switch between applications. I also wanna bet its more efficient to have a VM than having a spare PC, and allot cheaper.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.