Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other I need to Bill some1 Online. . .

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    WRS_James

Ok so i want to secure payment and begin working on the project.

So if i just have them regularly mail me the check i dont know if it has been sent, is the right amount, or if the thing is even coming before i start working on their project.

So I want to have a credit card input field where I can send them a link to and they can make the payment, I can see they made a payment, i send them a pdf invoice that says PAID and I can begin working on the project with the knowledge that I am not wasting my time and wont be chasing my money.

sorry for the run ons, im listening to music and on the train.

thanks everyone

James

WRS_James

Oh, and paypal thinks I owe them money from 4 years ago but they couldnt be more wrong. So alternatives? I just need a super simple method, no monthly fees please?

For no money? I suggest Curdbee. But you won’t be able to get around that paypal drama, my friend. Best to clear that up because there really isn’t a good alternative I’ve ever heard of.

Rob MacKay
    Participant

I would also recommend Curdbee – Some of my clients pay with direct bank transfer, but yes – I use Paypal a lot…

Robski, have you ever checked out Invoice Machine? I just looked at it the other day and I REALLY like how slick it is. But like Curdbee it lacks some of the really useful stuff Freshbooks has like expenses and the like.

Rob MacKay
    Participant

Looks awesome – different pricing structure that with curdbee, I actually only just went pro with curdbee mainly because I had been using their service for over a year for free lol

Jerm993

what if you just setup a quick wufoo form?, they’ve got payment options right? think it’s paypal though

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.