Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other I need some ideas

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Robotejin

Hi all, I’m new not only here but also new at CSS. I have used CSS for a while while editing some websites but I haven’t really started applying it on my own freely.

But that’s not why I’m starting this discussion.

Basically, I love drawing and I’ve been growing in webdesign and started to like it. And my plan is to get myself some income while doing two things I like.

My idea is to make a website with some characters of mine that I’ll be drawing, and they will be discussing various topics about society in general because I’m that kind of guy. I like to comprehend and study what society does and I like drawing and I like web design.

It’s a big project that I have on my mind and I believe it can turn out to be something great.

I know it should take me a while to get some income and that’s ok. The real questions are:

-I want the website to be somewhat like a blog, but I want the posts to be editable. I don’t want them to just be image and text. I want to add some css tricks to them because the way the posts are made is the main focus here and what I want them to be may not be possible since the CSS will be custom in many parts of the text. Am I capable of doing that in blogger? I don’t think I can, but I’d like to be sure.
    -If I can’t use blogger for this and you guys think I should make an actual website, how should I get started? Which web hosts would you recommend? If I make an actual website, how can I give it a blog-like feel?
    -Is adsense compatible with websites that aren’t at all related to google?

For now these are my questions. If there’s anything I’m not being very clear at, please do say where and why.
    Thank you for reading my post, I would really like your help since like I said, I’m a beginer at the whole web design thing and I’m not sure where to start.

I hope I’m welcome around here.

Robotejin

After performing some tests, I noticed that Blogger allows people to actually add CSS and customize each post however the user wants, it’s just not used that often. It fits perfectly into what I want and need.

Sorry for all the ruckus.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.