Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS I need help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    majesticchirag
    Participant

Guys, I m a newbie so my problem may be nothing for you… Just have a look at the code here:

http://codepen.io/majesticchirag/pen/EPBWbX

My prob is iI have already given margins for the body tag, however only my section(the one with class=”title_breaker”) which has its position static following it and other section(class=”logo”) having the absolute position is only following left margins and is extending to the whole extreme right ignoring all right margins…(check the div inside that section)

How do I fix this…??? ( All images are saved on my pc so won’t be visible to u guyz…)

Paulie_D

My prob is iI have already given margins for the body tag,

Don’t do that.

If you need to restrict the width of the content…create a container div and restrict the width of that…you can center it using margin:auto.

The Codepen doesn’t really demo anything useful….try using dummy images (perhaps from Lorempixel.com instead)…put borders around divs so we can see where they are.

Then clarify what exactly the problem is…it’s not clear.

My guess is that you haven’t got the hang of positioning yet. Chris has a video on it here…try searching for it.

majesticchirag
    Participant

Thank You Sir,

You are right I haven’t yet got the hang of positioning… I will see that video first if next time this problem persist I will ask you…

Thanks a lot…!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.