Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS I don’t know why! ! please help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    xao

In chris`s dynamic page.. i have a section of portfolio, here is my unfinished website http://www.xaodesigns.tk,
    but in the content aria I cannot activate a Jquery script at all :( I tried many scripts but non did the job!
    I have all the files in place: css`s, js`s…all of them are exactly where they had to be but if you see nothing it will happen when u click the img from folio section!
    Here is the code of my folio.html with :

Xao Designs | Folio

Different animations - 'fade', 'elastic' and 'none'

example1

example2

example3

©2010 Xao Designs

xao

every content that goes in “guts” does not work, and if I try to put the script and html code below guts, it will not appear, do you have any solutions?

Chris Enloe

Try using double quotes on the first section of the javascript links. I see you’ve used double with the second half, just be consistent. Try that and see what happens.

xao

nothing happened! :( , the js does not ignite the photos into a nice slide :(

virtual
    Participant

I could not get your site to load. In the meantime, did you change any of the names in the html?

Olo

Why do you load Jquery twice?

xao

virtual : no, my computer was off, srry
    Olo: I have it ones now.

xao

I shutdown the dynamicpage.js and the gallery animation is working if I start the dynamicpage again ..the gallery will not work

kashife

@xao
    Have you got the solution yet? I am having the same problem. I am using an accordion menu plugin and it is conflicting with dynamic page. Only one of them works at a time.

chrisburton
    Participant

@kashife
    paste your header.

domestika

i too am having similar issues.

i am using the awesome dynamicpage feature from chris. all of the pages being pulled to my index.html are thumbnail galleries which i want to launch fancybox with.

i am able to view my slideshow directly on my page [as below]

http://mother-heroic.com/test/hamilton/celebrity.html

but when i try to view through the index.html page, fancybox fails to trigger and i am taken directly to the image.

http://mother-heroic.com/test/hamilton/index.html#celebrity.html

i am not sure what i am doing wrong. does fancybox and the dynamicpage scripts not play well together. or should i only be calling the scripts on one or the other? i’ve tried various versions with no success.

any ideas?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.