Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other htaccess Help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rlitts
    Participant

I have a customer that has a WordPress Site which functions fine. He also had a custom form created using PHP and Javascript that I know little about. The forms work fine on a separate server with a separate domain, but when it is on the same domain as the site with WordPress it does not want to run the forms to save the information.

On the site with the WP install when I click to open the PHP file I get a 500 Internal Error.

Research show that this is related to htaccess configuration. This is where I need help.
    I am looking for some direction on what htaccess needs editing to ignore the subdirectory that I have setup on the same server as the WP site.

This is what I have now.

# BEGIN WordPress RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule . /index.php [L] # END WordPress
    MrMarcie
    Participant

https://www.lifewire.com/500-internal-server-error-explained-2622938

Seems you have to change some code in your PHP and/or script. And/or you have a permission problem with the folder/files of the script. Seems very unlikely to me it’s an .htaccess error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.