Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS How to: TAB-UI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chester
    Participant

I started coding my new site and I’m not quite sure if this is the way to code it. Can you please check if I’m doing it right or wrong.

http://cdpn.io/KugoF

I like the contents of the tab to just slide from left. I think it’s more cool if the page doesn’t refresh when you click a tab just like in a normal slider. But please tell me if that’s a bad idea.

Also content will just be minimal. For the portfolio, it will just be thumbnails of which will be directed to a new page if clicked.

Thank you.

**EDIT:**

It’s not yet done obviously. I just wanted to know if I structured my HTML right or if there are better ways to do it.

Senff
    Participant

Well, if it works for you, then it’s good and you probably don’t need to change anything.

Myself, I prefer to wrap menu items in a UL/LI list. It’s not necessarily “the right way” but it’s pretty common.

Having content loaded without a page refresh is not a bad idea, unless the content is super heavy I’d say.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.