February 25, 2013 at 9:55 pm #42974
Lol so I was looking around and found this cool thing on paste bin:
1. Go to Google Chrome
2. Go to any website (works cool on facebook)
3. Right click anywhere -> Inspect Element
4. Click on the rightmost “Console” tab.
5. Copy paste the following * into the console.
6. Make sure the volume isn’t too loud!
6. Press Enter.
* Copy paste the following text in the console:
!EDIT: The code does not seem to want to show even if I put it in the code option.
So just use the link
All credits go to the person who made it, link: http://pastebin.com/aJna4paJ#February 25, 2013 at 11:57 pm #126090
Thank you, now I am trying this out to every website I know. :DFebruary 26, 2013 at 1:14 am #126094February 26, 2013 at 4:50 am #126101
I made this video a few days ago! http://codeboxers.com/download-folder/kitten-shake.mp4
I love the kitten on the right who doesn’t shake, he’s just sat there thinking “deal with it”.February 26, 2013 at 12:18 pm #126168January 12, 2017 at 7:46 am #249956
I made it into chrome extension :) https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/harlem-shake/ieafbpmdjjikmcajocilkfkklecnbipg
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.