Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS how to fixed left menu , head menu and have slide horizontal bar in right content box?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hiiji

sample;
    layout have ;

how to fixed head and left-menu for have slide horizontal bar in content?

I need put many image to content with horizontal style and click slide bar to see all image from left to right.

Thanks

furrball1383

Do you mean that you need a horizontal scroll bar or that you need a horizontal slider?

hiiji

@furrball1383 sorry from my explain. I need horizontal bar.

furrball1383

from your explanation it seems like you simply want to have the header and left menu stay in position while the content area is scrollable horizontally. if so, its just a matter of positioning your images within your content div and then add these two lines to your css for the div

overflow-x: scroll;
    overflow-y: hidden;

I’ve set y to hidden and x to scroll but if you don’t want to specify both in case you may need your y axis scrolling later then use:

overflow: auto;

hiiji

Thank you. Can I control content area with browser scroll (horizontal) .? I mean scroll bar it hidden on content div but show on browser for control content area.

furrball1383

you can but i believe thats more complicated and you’d need to use javascript

hiiji

Thank you, I will try to find out and to do that. ^^/

hiiji

@furrball1383 this my demo : demo hahaha it’s baby code. ^^

furrball1383

it may be baby code, but it proves that you can do what you need, GJ

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.