Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS How to find PHP or CSS source from product table (Woocommerce)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    craigdegouveia
    Participant

I am styling a Woocommerce product page using PHP and CSS.

I am using images for product variations, which take up two rows.

Currently there are two options, and it looks like this:

Select a Chef | Chef 1 | Chef 2 | Chef 3 | Chef 4

Select a size | Size 1 | Size 2

I want to change the product table to look like this:

Select a Chef
    Chef 1 | Chef 2 | Chef 3 | Chef 4

Select a size
    Size 1 | Size 2

With Select a Chef and Select a Size on separate rows.

I have used Inspect Element to find the code on an individual page. It’s as simple as adding an extra

next to the 2 product labels. When I do this in my browser and preview it, it looks exactly how I want it to look.

I am having trouble identifying the source of this table. I’m not sure if it’s coming from Woocommerce, the button variation images plugin I am using, or from the WordPress theme itself.

I have looked in all three places and have not been able to pinpoint the source of this table.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Craig

Atelierbram
    Participant

There is this WordPress plugin called “What The File” which can give handy info on used templates.
    Alternatively paste this snippet gist.github.com/atelierbram/569089431e2072a8b7997eb99b6411b3 somewhere in footer.php to let PHP barf out all the used data-base queries.

webinuse
    Participant

OR when you use inspect element in chrome you can hover on style.css?v…… It is placed where your element.style are placed, top right corner of every block of element.style.

Craig de Gouveia
    Participant

Thank you both for the advice. I managed to find the file where I needed to change the table. It’s working the way it should now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.