Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End How to do a particular effect in a wordpress theme

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    blong22
    Participant

Hey all

I am brand new here, after watching countless hours of the screen captures and developing a respect for the forum and snippets, i have a question for all of you out there on the inter-webs.

I was searching around looking for some ideas for a project i am working on when i came upon this page:

http://www.nue-media.com/

Now i liked all that they had going on alright but it was not until i realized that the background images was changing did i get really excited. It was subtle but worked really well and i spend a few hours trying to sift through the source and css and js with firebug trying to figure it out. Alas it was above my skill level so i am asking if anyone can help me out, or know how to code this.

I may be in the wrong section but as the site was made with wordpress and i am working on a wordpress theme i figured that i might post it here.

TheDoc

Hmmm… you must be seeing something that I’m not? I don’t see any background change on any page I visit.

wmwood
    Participant
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.