Forums

Give help. Get help.

• # January 4, 2014 at 5:40 pm

Hi there,

I’m curious If anyone knows how to delete an account for this forum. I’v looked in my profile, but can’t find anything related.

Any help is appreciated. thanks

# January 5, 2014 at 12:08 am

Good question, I can’t find anything myself. I don’t even think I have the proper permissions to delete an account. Mind need to get a hold of @robskiwarrior or @chriscoyier.

Out of curiosity, why do you want to delete your account?

# January 5, 2014 at 12:40 am

Okay…thank you for the suggestion. Will see if they can help.

Out of curiosity, why do you want to delete your account?

Until recent, this was a shared account…now it’s no longer needed. I’ll still be around here though, posting as @noob

Edit: I noticed the option for private messages has disappeared from the user profile page. If you have any luck contacting @robskiwarrior, please let me know. Thanks again.

# January 5, 2014 at 8:43 pm

Until recent, this was a shared account…now it’s no longer needed. I’ll still be around here though, posting as @noob

Excellent! Was worried you weren’t happy!

# January 7, 2014 at 10:19 pm

@robskiwarrior

Thank you, that would be great. Please proceed at your convenience.

Anonymous
    # March 16, 2014 at 9:07 am

I Would also like to delete my account @robskiwarrior @thedoc I want to start fresh with no forum posts new username etc I also have a login for the lodge but I do not pay for that anymore. If that account could be banished as well that would be great .

Let me know if both can be banished and then I can create a new forum account and get involved again.

# April 13, 2014 at 2:59 am

@thedoc
    @robskiwarrior

Hey guys…I’m still looking to have this account removed. If you have the opportunity to do so, I’d much appreciate it.

Thanks

# May 28, 2014 at 12:11 pm

@thedoc
    @robskiwarrior

I really need to get my forum post deleted. I only have one, is there anyway to do this? Or could you please just delete my account altogether? Thank you both in advance!

# May 28, 2014 at 12:18 pm

Wow that was fast, thanks so much!!

Anonymous
    # May 21, 2016 at 9:47 am

@robskiwarrior @thedoc I would also like to delete my account, your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

# May 21, 2016 at 9:49 am

I’ll sort it out :) @AvaEni

Anonymous
    # May 21, 2016 at 9:58 am

Thanks a lot :)

Anonymous
    # October 8, 2017 at 3:10 am

Could you delete my forum post or account too please @robskiwarrior

Thanks so much.

# October 8, 2017 at 4:45 am

Done

# October 9, 2017 at 1:58 am

Thanks @paulie_d :-)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

icon-anchoricon-closeicon-emailicon-linkicon-logo-staricon-menuicon-nav-guideicon-searchicon-staricon-tag