Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other How to delete forum account?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Rugg
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m curious If anyone knows how to delete an account for this forum. I’v looked in my profile, but can’t find anything related.

Any help is appreciated. thanks

TheDoc

Good question, I can’t find anything myself. I don’t even think I have the proper permissions to delete an account. Mind need to get a hold of @Robskiwarrior or @Chriscoyier.

Out of curiosity, why do you want to delete your account?

Rugg
    Participant

Okay…thank you for the suggestion. Will see if they can help.

Out of curiosity, why do you want to delete your account?

Until recent, this was a shared account…now it’s no longer needed. I’ll still be around here though, posting as @noob

Edit: I noticed the option for private messages has disappeared from the user profile page. If you have any luck contacting @robskiwarrior, please let me know. Thanks again.

TheDoc

Until recent, this was a shared account…now it’s no longer needed. I’ll still be around here though, posting as @noob

Excellent! Was worried you weren’t happy!

Rugg
    Participant

@robskiwarrior

Thank you, that would be great. Please proceed at your convenience.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I Would also like to delete my account @robskiwarrior @TheDoc I want to start fresh with no forum posts new username etc I also have a login for the lodge but I do not pay for that anymore. If that account could be banished as well that would be great .

Let me know if both can be banished and then I can create a new forum account and get involved again.

Rugg
    Participant

@TheDoc

@robskiwarrior

Hey guys…I’m still looking to have this account removed. If you have the opportunity to do so, I’d much appreciate it.

Thanks

art4life44
    Participant

@TheDoc

@robskiwarrior

I really need to get my forum post deleted. I only have one, is there anyway to do this? Or could you please just delete my account altogether? Thank you both in advance!

art4life44
    Participant

Wow that was fast, thanks so much!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@robskiwarrior @TheDoc I would also like to delete my account, your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Rob MacKay
    Participant

I’ll sort it out :) @AvaEni

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks a lot :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Could you delete my forum post or account too please @robskiwarrior

Thanks so much.

Paulie_D

Done

Rob MacKay
    Participant

Thanks @Paulie_D :-)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.