Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other How to – Custom Google Links [SEO]

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    yrsengar

Hi guys,
    I been working on few SEO projects recently and trying to learn more about about Google. During my research on google, one thing i couldn’t figure out that how to do this [Custom Google Link](http://web-articles.yogeshsengar.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/how-to.jpg “custom google link”) .
    As you can see in the image that it has a website link at the top and then links to its sub pages below it and also a search bar of that website. Could somebody please help me figure out how to do this.

I would really appreciate if you guys share your knowledge on SEO (Anything you know about SEO, doesn’t have to be related to this question).

Thanks,
    Yoge

chrisburton
    Participant

I believe those are the most common pages clicked or searched and that it depends on your traffic to receive this feature in webmaster tools. I could be wrong. I do remember another thread like this so try searching the forums.

seeman

I agree with the above reply.Webmaster tool gives you the complete info about your website traffic.

Zoom
    Participant

I have a couple of websites that receive those links. I didn’t do anything to get them, it is done automatically by Google. Last time I checked (not recently) the only thing I could change in webmaster tools was to tell Goolge NOT to display those links to certain pages.

yrsengar

I thought it is something what I have to do to get those links.
    Thank you guys, i really appreciate your help :)

DPrat

@yrsengar: Hi, in my 5+ years on SEO careers, I came across many sites whose exact search results come like this in the form of Sitelinks. This is because the site is quite reputable in google’s database and have high frequency of search for the pages which are being shown on the Sitelinks. It is good for SEO.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.