Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript How to add effects nodes to webAudioApiForDesigners.js

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Taoist

I am using the webAudioApiForDesigners.js library that is mentioned on this site.

I am trying to integrate Web Audio Effects nodes such as filters to it. It isn’t working.

Below is some code
    *deleted – see comment below

Taoist

I tried to edit the code above to display properly 4 times and I couldn’t get it to work right.
    Instead I will just post a js fiddle:

http://jsfiddle.net/DWcEP/

The above code needs to be run off a server to actually work since it streams an audio file via the web audio api

JoniGiuro
    Participant

I tried the demo from the webaudioapi on github and I noticed it need to be run from a web server. Sounds are not played when I open the file from the hd but they do when I use xampp as an apache server. It might sound stupid but it could be your problem..

Taoist

That’s not the problem. I can get it to work just fine and understand I need the server to make the XMLHttpRequest.

I just don’t understand how to hook it to effects nodes in the Audio API.

I can play audio files just fine. I can hook effects perfectly well when not using webaudiofordesigners.js. It’s hooking the effects to this abstracted piece of code that I don’t understand how to do.

Thank you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.