Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End How to add a Class to particular blog post

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi I want to be able to style a particular blog with a different style. There will be a competition blog I want to add a image badge at the top of the blog image saying "Competition!". So want to have the ability in WordPress to add a particular class so that when it displays on the index page whilst running the loop the blog post with class="competition" will have a special style to it.

Will i need to add a separate category like competition and that any category in competition will have a different style? Does any one know any good ideas of how I would do this? Or any other websites that have a good solution to it?

Also I want to have little short comic strips so they may need different styles to the blog as well. Is there an easy way in wordpress that i can select to give that particular blog to look differently?

Hope you can help

Thanks

TheDoc

Hi thanks for the tip. Thats great to add particular styles to a blog post page. But what if I want to style the blog post on the index.php. Because on the index.php and you have all 10 latest blog posts displayed I want to be able to style one individual one like give it a different background. Is there a way to add a class to that blog post then?

Hope you can help

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.