Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other How much coffee do you drink in a day?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nixnerd
    Participant

I guess for the purposes of being all-inclusive, we’ll include other caffeinated drinks. I know some of you roll with Rockstar/Monster/Red Bull.

I drink about 1.5 pots per day.

This is necassary because between my personal life and work, I sleep about 4-6 hours per night.

Although… sometimes it feels like my chest is going to explode. Maybe I should slow down?

Alen
    Participant

This is necassary because between my personal life and work, I sleep about 4-6 hours per night.

I’m lucky if I get 6hrs of sleep.

https://leanpub.com/nightowls/read

I drink about 1.5 pots per day.

That’s a lot. How big is the pot?

Although… sometimes it feels like my chest is going to explode. Maybe I should slow down?

Do one caffinated cup then decaff. And alternate.

I drink a lot coffee as well. I don’t brew as much as I should. I go to Dunkin Donuts. Way worse. I probably spend about $80 per month on coffee.

Alen
    Participant

Water is SOOOO important and I’m the same way I get my liquids from fruits, juices and etc… not good.

TheDoc

Definitely max out at about 2-3 cups in a day. 1.5-2 pots is way too much, and I’m a huge supporter of caffeine!

Caffeine has very limited effect on me now, no jitters for me. I drink it because it’s comforting.

But if we’re talking about health issues, you really should be getting more sleep! Some people are able to sleep for only six hours, but they’re waking up feeling refreshed. Everyone has their own number of hours that they need but if you’re waking up and feeling exhausted then you’re not getting enough, plain and simple!

David_Leitch
    Participant

Usually around 3 cups (though these are each double shots), however I’m in charge of making the office coffees, so I usually make around 15 a day. Getting pretty good at latte art now!

(I don’t mind the menial task of coffee making; it’s good down time to think of solutions to coding problems :D )

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.