Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS How make underline as shown in below link

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ismaelhaider365
    Participant

Hello Team,
    I want to make my post clean and fancy in wordpress, I dont know how i can make underline like this webpage, Can you help me how i can do this in wordpress

https://www.storeapps.org/product/bulk-variations-manager/

If you scroll the page you can see yellow underline on text.

Beverleyh
    Participant

I don’t know much about the mechanics of using WordPress, and I haven’t clicked on any link (too much scrolling and guesswork) but you can examine the visual effect you like on any website by using the developer toolbar – that’s F12 in most browsers. Use it to inspect element(s) and associated CSS in the styles pane, then transfer it to your own website.

Have a go at doing it yourself using the developer toolbar (its unlikely that people will click on the link to do this part for you), and if you need further help, create a simplified demo in CodePen showing us what you’ve tried and also clearly explain what you’re having issues with. Providing us with a live example in CodePen is preferred because the platform makes it easier for us to test and offer suggestions on the fly. Note that we don’t need your whole codebase- we just want to see enough HTML and CSS to show the problem, and what you’ve tried yourself to fix it. From there we can offer our own suggestions to build on the code you provide.

Good luck with your project.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.