Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript How do you get the navigation circles in the anything slider?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mrje1
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

I have been trying with no success to get rid of those ugly green buttons and use the circle navigation, but can’t seem to get it to show or find where they are in the code.

Can anyone direct me in the right direction?

Thank you all for your help.

Mottie

Hi Mrje1!

There are a lot of other themes to choose from… first off, do you have the latest version of the slider? Get it here. Once you get the latest version, you can choose a different theme, from the ones provided in the download, as a base or get more themes from here.

In the css, look for “anythingControls” to style the overall block (includes the slideshow button and navigation tabs), “start-stop” styles the slideshow button, “thumbNav” is the UL that wraps all of the navigation tabs and “.thumbNav li” to target the tabs. Additionally, the tabs have “cur” class for the current tab, and “first” and “last” class for those respective tabs.

For more information, please refer to the wiki theme documentation.

mrje1
    Participant

Hi Mottie,

Thank you very much for your time and help. I will play with the templates.

I am still confused on how to activate those circle navigation elements. I tried to find the thumbnav and can’t find it. There are lots of sections that say anything controls, but which is the exact one to turn on the circle navigation and turn off the green buttons. I will keep looking.

Looking forward to your next answer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.