Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other How do you add photos to Anything Slider

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JohninFla

Hello I have installed the anything Slider code to the head area of my site, and in the save the slider seems to be working well, however I have no idea of how to add photos to the slider, could someone possibly outline the procedure (as simply as possible please) I am a beginner to code additions and I know nothing about JQuery.

Mottie

Hi John!

You can just add images like you do in plain HTML

For more information please refer to the documentation.

If you are using something like WordPress, check out the wordpress plugin page on how to use it to add categories.

JohninFla

Thank You Mottie, I added what I believe is the image html code but all that is appearing in the slider is the image text! ..(No Photo) below is what Info I placed into the code, maybe you can see what is wrong from this, screenshot located at:http://johnstengerstudio.com/screenshot-of-code.html

Thanks John

Mottie

Hi John,

Yes, there is no img tag, nor is there an LI wrapping it… the UL signifies the start of an unordered list. Try this:

• Put anything you want here

Also, make sure you define the image width and height, either in line or in the css.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.