Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other How do we post our best snippets here?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    david263
    Participant

I see nice lists of snippets, but I’ve got some great ones that are not listed. How do we post our snippets for others to use? We need a central snippet website for sharing. Is this it, or not?

Beverleyh
    Participant

Not sure I understand. This is a forum for questions.

If you want to categorise and manage your own snippets, you could try some of the tools listed here https://onextrapixel.com/15-useful-code-snippet-tools-that-will-help-you-store-and-manage-your-code-library/

CodePen is listed and that’s searchable by other users here. Is that what you mean? Otherwise, there’s the whole web! There’s so much code around already, and so many people writing more code for there own projects each day, with new browser features coming into play to supersede/rethink whatever we’ve learnt in the past, that I don’t see how there could be one master/central sharing point. You can only really store, categorise and manage snippets that are useful to you, and rely on Google (or your own imagination) for the rest.

KateHoll
    Participant

Thank you for this post. This is very interesting information for me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.