My client would like 2 columns of text. However, since IE doesn’t support 2 columns of text I manually created the two columns. Also, on the page shown above, I have an intro heading and paragraph that spans the entire width.
I’m struggling to figure out how to code this in WordPress. Does anyone have any suggestions?
1. Download the plug-in via the link provided in my earlier post
2. Login as the WordPress admin for your website
3. Navigation to Plug-ins
4. Choose "Add New"
5. Then choose "Upload"
6. You will then see the instuctions "Install a plugin in .zip format". Browse your hard drive to find the .zip file you downloaded. Select that file for upload and choose "Install Now".
7. Once installed, seletive "Activate Plug-in".
8. The code you enter into your page should now work.