Skip to main content

Forums

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Shikkediel 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Shikkediel
    Participant

Adopted a cat in Spain at some point… a real feisty vagabond, born in the bushes. He used to attack me at first but became the coolest lazy beast you’d ever see. He never lost his original nature though and would always attack the feet of strangers, lol.

He was huge as well and weighed about ten kilo. My forum name is an anagram of his nickname – “dikke Shiel”. Freely translated as “big Shiel”.

:-)

Also…

:-(

Since he’s no longer roaming this realm.

How about you?

I’ve searched by the way and couldn’t find a similar topic.

Paulie_D

Paulie_D

Hmmm…I wonder.

I’m too old to worry about ‘cute’ , ‘meaningful’ or referential screen names.

I am who I am.

Beverleyh
    Participant

My username is, very imaginatively, my first name followed by the first letter of my surname.

Now, if you were to ask how I got my actual name, I can tell you that I was named after my mum’s favourite pet rabbit (one half of a Himalayan pair). I am thankful that I am not male… the boy rabbit was called Herman. ;)

Beverleyh
    Participant

Ah, there’s a belly you want to tickle!

shaneisme
    Participant

I used to be “drainpip” for the longest time. I got that because when I was a kid in the early internet I always had stupid names like UBERALPHA or something… well when I wanted to play Monopoly online (Good old Westwood studios) all my usual names were taken… in a fit I started typing in household objects, but even those were taken…

I typed in drainpipe, but it was limited to 8 characters… that stuck for a while, and I still use that in a lot of places.

I started using shaneisme because I am Shane, plus my website: http://shaneis.me

Shikkediel
    Participant

I actually never made the “is me” connection there and been reading your name more in the phonetic trend of shamanism. Not that I’m doubting your special powers now of course.

:-D

Using “drainpipe” is pretty random, lol. I didn’t have internet for quite a while in the 2000s and only had to think of a name around 2008 again. Can’t even remember it but I’m sure it wasn’t imaginative at all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

icon-link icon-logo-star icon-search icon-star