Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript [Solved] How can i prevent modal close by enter the url in address browser

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dauruk0512
    Participant

Hello guys, i need to custom my modal using bootsrap that user cannot close it by enter the url, Thanks

here is my demo http://jsfiddle.net/dauruk0512/NUCgp/2997/

Thanks for any comments !

dauruk0512
    Participant

Oh i see, honestly i make modal in bootsrap that user should click cancel button if they already upload image or something inpu type cause some input type and images already insert to database ?

I create modal has upload images (dropzone) which upload to server ?

i want users only click cancel button to make data which already insert can delete by jquery but realiaze that user can enter the url then modal close ?

how about data already insert to table, make me stress about it ?

then i found another way, i just keep moving don’t care data but when user login or log out i should delete it by where clause is_used=’0′

Thanks uncle :D

dauruk0512
    Participant

Oke thanks Paulie i guess it’s about css stuff so i posted here, i’m sorry if i’m wrong !

yes that’s impossible to make modal still open when user enter the url in browser cause as like you said above hijacking browser,

i search and found in githbu forget to drop link here !

Thanks again Uncle Paulie

Freddy Sidauruk

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.