Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS How can I learn CSS???

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tomyuvi
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m starting to get into web development. I’ve got a solid understanding of HTML, photoshop and a basic understanding of how CSS works. What CSS learning resource would you say is the best? Do you favor books, video series, etc?
    Any suggestion is appreciated!

Thanks!

ludykraks
    Participant
    linkoo
    Participant

Hi, Tom

You can check this site: Learn to Code HTML & CSS
    I learn HTML and CSS from there, its quite resourceful.

If you like to learn with videos, you can try the teamtreehouse site, I’m not sure that is the best to learn CSS, but I like the design and the workshops. This website is membership-based, but you can check the courses for free with the 7-day free trial.

namanjohnson101
    Participant

hello guys,

Here are five of the best places to learn basic HTML online, so you can get started on your coding journey.
    Codecademy. izusek / Getty Images. …
    General Assembly Dash. Pros: Like Codecademy, General Assembly offers free HTML projects for beginners. …
    Lynda.com. …
    Team Treehouse. …
    W3Schools.

It may take you 1-2 weeks to complete the course, and about a month of practice to get comfortable with HTML and CSS. The key is to apply your learning and build projects.

thanks and regards

namanjohnson101
    Participant

And If you require any kind of help or something, feel free to ask me as I am into web dev from the past 15 years so I guess I qualify for it :)

Do let me know if you need any kind of help or need suggestions etc.

Best of luck.

Regards, SHAREit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.